The NDPA has been and continues to be a resource for the media when covering drowning incidents, drowning prevention, general water safety, the science behind drowning and water safety, swimming, and other topics. The NDPA has worked with Headline News (CNN Affiliate), Good Morning America, The Today Show, NBC Nightly News, and many local news departments.
If you are a member of the media seeking a comment, interview, and/or information please contact the NDPA Executive Director by emailing email@example.com or by calling 1-800-757-9270 and select option 4.
- Drowning and Non-fatal Drowning Statistics
- Drowning Science & Terminology
- Layers of Protection around water
- Lifeguard Management & Training
- Rescue Equipment Vs. Toys
- Swimming & Swim Lessons
- General Water Safety
- Backyard Pool Safety
- Water Safety While Traveling
- Open Water Swimming
Reach out to the NDPA for comment on any of the above topics and more! We are happy to help support your news story or project!