The mission of the National Drowning Prevention Alliance is to prevent drowning and aquatic injuries, by leading, engaging, and supporting our members, chapters, and partners.
The NDPA will bring together collective effort to make a measurable difference in drowning and aquatic injuries. We will:
• Provide effective programs which educate the public and engage communities
• Advise, assist, and promote organizations or people who work to prevent drowning
• Provide expert information, programs, training, and resources
• Work together to save lives
Drowning IS Preventable!
Goals and Objectives:
1. To deliver drowning prevention programs which are replicable, inclusive, and credible.
2. To provide clear and obvious value to our members – providing connection to each other, access to the most current information, and resources to help them be effective.
3. To promote the positive efforts of our membership, bringing attention to their cause and activities.
4. To be the premier national media resource for information on drowning prevention.
The NDPA recognizes, addresses, and supports drowning prevention efforts for persons of all ages and drowning risks in all types of bodies of water.